To work under the Housekeeping Department by learning Housekeeping directives under Housekeeping manager
Education & Experience:
- Earning a bachelor's degree in hospitality or hotel management
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
- Previous luxury property experience in housekeeping preferred
- Long hours sometimes required.
- Able to work varied shifts and/or weekends
- The ability to ensure service and production is provided in the proper manner, and with the usual high standards of the Refinery Hotel.
- The ability to participate actively in physical inventories of all uniforms, linens and supplies.
- The ability to work directly with outside contracted companies when on hotel premises.
- The ability to ensure all personnel are exposed to constant refinement, training and development on an ongoing basis.
- The ability to ensure all daily and weekly payroll reports and sign-in sheets are completed and submitted in a timely manner.
- The ability to make scheduled tours of the hotel, noting deficiencies and ensuring proper follow-up procedures.
- The ability to participate in a consistent room’s inspection program, which is monitored by the Executive Housekeeper.
- The ability to become familiar with the Laundry/Valet Department and be able to monitor standards pertaining to guest service, operational efficiency, safety, production, quality and personnel.
- Should have the ability to learn quickly and be agile.
- The ability to perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management and staff.