Are you ready to RISE UP?? Self-love mentor and wellness advocate Sarah Sapora is out to revolutionize the personal growth and wellness industry and make it a body-inclusive safe space for ALL. As a plus size woman on a wellness journey, Sarah creates community online and offline for persons of all shapes and sizes who long to live a happier and healthier life without the pressure of twisted (and ineffective) diet-culture. If you are interested in the personal growth space, yoga and wellness, and appreciate/have an understanding of body-inclusivity, then this is a great way to mesh your passion and purpose.
Developed Narrative Inc is seeking a Marketing Assistant to work with Sarah Sapora and her various brands, including, but not limited to, her Body + Love Workshop event, "Rising Up" app, and Rise Up With Sarah membership group. This Marketing Assistant, will support Sarah in creative and administrative tasks to facilitate brand growth, productivity and implementation, and the successful completion of planned marketing initiatives with a focus on content creation and distribution, email marketing, social media, and marketing admin.
This is a part-time, paid, remote position. Locals (Las Vegas, NV) are preferred, but not mandatory.
More about Sarah
Sarah Sapora is a well-known influencer, and wellness advocate in the body acceptance and self-love space. She has spoken at and hosted workshops all over the country and regularly works with brands like NYDJ, SodaStream, Lane Bryant, Macy’s, and Wanderlust. She is a Level 1 Kundalini yoga teacher focused on introducing the general population to the benefits body-positive Kundalini yoga in their personal growth and self-love journey.
What will I be doing?
Below are some tasks you’ve probably had some experience with, or at least bring the transferrable skills needed to get them done.
- Support the creation of social and digital content including, but not limited to, graphics, written, audio, and video content.
- Assist with engagement and management of major social media channels. (Posting, content distribution, answering DM’s etc.)
- Partake in blog writing & management, and work with guest bloggers & community development.
- Regularly, update the website, post blog content and distribute content across various digital channels.
- Work closely with email marketing by designing, loading in, and scheduling campaigns.
- Support Sales and marketing efforts through administrative tasks including, but not limited to, list management, email correspondence, postal mail campaigns etc.
- Light research on competitors or new products
- Helping Sarah and her team be as bad ass as they can with the scheduling and organization of marketing campaigns.
- Other duties as assigned
Do I have the “stuff” you’re looking for?
We want to make sure you are the right fit, to ensure success for both you and Sarah. Here are some things we’d ideally like to see. If you don’t fit the bill, but you think you offer something unique, we will certainly take a look at your resume!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- Strong written skills (Must have a portfolio of written samples or be willing to submit a sample on request)
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Experience with PSD or Canva (InDesign, AI or other CS software)
- Deep understanding of all major social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube)
- Understanding and comfort with email software; if you don’t know, you are willing to learn on your own time! (Software like Mail Chimp, Activate etc.)
- 1+ year in marketing or sales preferred
- Excellent ability to “follow through” on tasks
- Awesome problem solving skills
- Highly detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Top tiered implementation skills (the ability to close out a project)
- Comfortable working with autonomy.
- A “figure it out” approach to tasks outside of comfort zone
- 1-2 years with social media management tools like Hootsuite or Hubspot
- Experience blogging or with small to large social media brands
If you love to wake up and grow, Sarah wants to show you how! We look forward to seeing your application!